BBQ Kolbassi Sausage and Cheese Plate
- 2 pounds fully cooked Uncle Charley’s Kolbassi Griller
- 2 oz. BBQ rib rub
- 8 oz. block cheese (sharp cheddar & pepper jack)
- 1 jar Greek pepperoncini peppers
- 8oz. BBQ sauce or honey mustard for dipping
- Remove sausage from packaging and season outside liberally with BBQ dry rub.
- Bring smoker to a cooking temperature of 225°F with light cherry wood smoke.
- Place meat on grate and let cook for 30 minutes.
- Flip sausage over after 30 minutes and cook another 30 minutes.
- Slice sausage and arrange on a serving dish.
- Sprinkle BBQ rub on top of cheese and Kolbassi.