Italian Sausage Rigatoni
- 1 (18 oz.) package Uncle Charley’s Sweet Italian Sausage
- 1 (16 oz.) package rigatoni pasta
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large red pepper, chunked and sauteed
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 (26 oz.) jar of your favorite pasta sauce
- Cook sausage according to package directions, keep warm. Cook rigatoni according to directions, keep warm.
- In a large pan, lightly sauté olive oil and garlic for 30 seconds. Add peppers and cook until crisp tender.
- Combine cooked sausage and pasta sauce with peppers and heat until warm. Either mix in pasta or serve separately. Top with fresh parsley. Serve warm.