Spicy Sriracha Sausage Balls
Photo sourced from Plain Chicken.
This recipe makes 4 to 5 dozen Spicy Sriracha Sausage Balls.
- 1-1/2 cups Bisquick
- 1 lb of Uncle Charley’s Hot Italian Sausage
- 1-1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 oz of cream cheese, softened
- 3 to 4 Tbsp Sriracha
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Mix all ingredients until well combined. Roll into 1-inch balls.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes, or until brown.
- Sausage balls may be frozen uncooked. If baking frozen, add a few minutes to the baking time.
This recipe was sourced from Plain Chicken.