Appetizer / Snack
Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeño and Sausage Poppers.
- Serving Size:8
- Total Time:1
- Difficulty:In-Home Cook
Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeño and Sausage Poppers
- 1/2 PkgUncle Charley's Breakfast Links
- 1/2 CMexican Shredded Cheese Blend
- 1/4 CUncle Charley’s Bacon
- 4-5Large Jalapeños
- Brown pork sausage in a skillet over low-medium heat. Make sure to remove the meat from the casing and use a spatula or wooden spoon to break it up in the pan.
- Place cooked sausage in a small bowl.
- Add sour cream and cheese the sausage and stir to combine. If using cream cheese allow the cheese to soften before adding to the bowl.
- Set bowl aside and prep Jalapeño peppers.
- To prepare Jalapeños carefully slice them in half lengthwise. Using a teaspoon remove the seeds of the pepper.*
- Using a teaspoon, fill the peppers with the sausage filling.
- Take one piece of bacon and wrap tightly around the pepper stuffed with sausage. If using a small pepper, cut the bacon to be a better fit around the pepper.
- Place all peppers on a pan lined with foil and sprayed with a non-stick spray.
- Cook peppers in the oven until the bacon is cooked and the filling starts to brown.
- Allow the peppers to cool before serving.