BBQ Kolbassi Sausage and Cheese Plate.
- Serving Size:8
- Total Time:60
- 2 lbs fully cookedUncle Charley's Kolbassi Griller
- 2 ozBBQ Rib Rub
- 8 ozBlock Cheese
- 1 jarGreek Pepperoncini Peppers
- 8 ozBBQ Sauce
- Remove sausage from packaging and season outside liberally with BBQ dry rub.
- Bring smoker to a cooking temperature of 225°F with light cherry wood smoke.
- Place meat on grate and let cook for 30 minutes.
- Flip sausage over after 30 minutes and cook another 30 minutes.
- Slice sausage and arrange on a serving dish.
- Sprinkle BBQ rub on top of cheese and Kolbassi.