Appetizer / Breakfast / Dinner
Brie and Cranberry Sliders.
- Serving Size:6
- Total Time:35
- Difficulty:Grill Master
- 1 packageUncle Charley's Breakfast Patties
- 6Slider buns
- 6 pieces ofBrie
- 1 tbspCanned cranberry sauce
- 1 tbspOrange juice
- 1/2 tspDijon Mustard
- 2 tspSugar
- 1/4 tspFresh rosemary
- Cook sausage patties in skillet until done.
- Lightly brush slider buns with olive oil and then place under broiler to toast.
- Assemble sliders: place a sausage patty on bun, followed by slice of cheese and teaspoon of cranberry sauce (recipe below).
For cranberry sauce:
- Combine all ingredients in saucepan and heat over medium heat until sauce begins to bubble.
- Remove from heat, taste and add more sugar if desired.
- Cool to room temperature before serving.
Cranberry sauce with whole berries is best.
Top slider with sautéed mushrooms and Swiss cheese.
Cranberry sauce can be replaced with apricot preserve or apple chutney.
Add arugula, Boston bibb lettuce or baby spinach if desired.