- Preheat grill.
- Add beer, water, and shallots to a pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce temp to low and add sausage. Simmer on low for 10-15 minutes.
- As sausage simmers chop up onion and peppers in to ½ inch pieces.
- Remove sausages from pot and allow to cool before handling.
- Once cooled cut each sausage in to 4 equal pieces.
- Assemble kebabs by placing an onion piece at the end and following with a pepper and then sausage. Repeat.
- Place skewers on the grill. Turn once. Remove when each side is seared and vegetables have softened.
- Remove from grill and serve with rice or couscous.
Note: If using wood skewers, make sure to soak in water before placing on the grill.