Dinner / Snack
Maple Flavored Sausage and Goat Cheese Flatbread.
- Serving Size:1
- Total Time:30
- Difficulty:In-Home Cook
- 1 packageUncle Charley's Maple Flavored Breakfast Sausage
- 4 ozGoat cheese
- Thin crust pizza
- Olive Oil
- 1 tbspChopped Basil
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Remove sausage from casing and cook in skillet until cooked. Set aside.
- Layout pizza crust on a baking sheet. Drizzle dough with olive oil.
- Place pizza crust in the oven and pre-bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove pizza crust from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Top crust with cooked sausage, goat cheese and pear slices.
- Place flatbread in the oven and cook for 10 minutes or until the crust turns golden brown.
- Remove flatbread from the oven and drizzle with honey. Top with basil and serve.