One Pan Sausage Dinner.
- Serving Size:3
- Total Time:30
- 1 Tbsp.Olive Oil
- 1/2 choppedRed Onion
- 1 large, peeled & dicedSweet Potato
- 2 largecarrots, sliced into dimes
- 1 cupmushrooms, cut in half
- 1 cupbrussel sprouts, halved
- 1 packageUncle Charley's Pork Sausages, sliced
- 1 Tbsp.Maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp.apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp.Dijon Mustard
- Salt & Pepper
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet (one with a lid is best) over medium high heat. Once the skillet is hot, add in the onion, carrots and sweet potatoes. Cover for five minutes.
- Add in the Brussels sprouts, combine and let cook covered for another couple of minutes.
- Add in the mushroom and sausage. Leave uncovered to cook for about 5 minutes and then stir occasionally until the sausage is browned.
- In a small bowl, whisk together maple syrup, apple cider vinegar and dijon mustard. Adjust the ratio to get a perfect sweet and tangy flavor.
- Pour the sauce over the vegetables and sausage, stirring to coat all ingredients. Season with salt and pepper as needed.