Roasted Sausages and Grapes.
- Serving Size:8
- Total Time:50
- 2 lbsSeedless grapes
- 1 tbspOlive Oil
- 2 lbsUncle Charley's Hot Italian Sausage
- 2 tspFresh thyme leaves
- 2 tbspDry White Wine
- 1 tbspBalsamic Vinegar
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat over to 475 degrees.
- Remove grapes from stems and toss grapes with olive oil in a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and quickly brown sausages on all sides.
- Place sausages over grapes in baking dish. Sprinkle with thyme and drizzle with white wine.
- Bake for 30 minutes, flipping sausages halfway through. Remove sausages to a platter and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Pour grapes and drippings into a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add balsamic vinegar and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Pour grapes over sausages and serve immediately.
Serve with roasted or mashed potatoes, or over creamy polenta.