Sausage and Veggie Scramble.
- Serving Size:2
- Total Time:30
- TwoUncle Charley's Breakfast Patties, crumbled
- 1/4Red bell pepper
- 1/4 cupChopped Onion
- 2Eggs, Beaten
- 1/4 cupShredded cheddar cheese
- Salt & Pepper
- Throw your crumbled Uncle Charley’s Breakfast Links into a skillet and brown.
- Once fully browned, drain out the fat and remove the sausage. Sauté your onion and bell peppers for about 3 minutes, until softened.
- Add the eggs, spinach, tomatoes, and cheese, beginning to scramble.
- As the eggs begin to solidify, add the sausage back to the skillet and finish off with a pinch of salt and pepper! If you want to give it an extra kick, top with some hot sauce. 🌶️