Sausage Grits Casserole.
- Serving Size:8
- Total Time:55
- 1 cupQuick-Cooking Grits
- 1 lbUncle Charley’s Loose Packed Pork Sausage
- 1/2 cupChopped Onion
- 2 Eggs, Beaten
- 8 ozShredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare grits according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet cook sausage and onion until meat is browned and onion is tender, stirring to break up sausage. Drain on paper towels.
- In a large bowl combine eggs, grits, sausage mixture, and 1 1/2 cups of cheese. Spread into a buttered 3-quart rectangular baking dish; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 350°F oven about 35 minutes or until set and heated through.