Appetizer / Dinner / Snack
Sausage, White Beans, and Kale.
- Serving Size:3
- Total Time:15
- 3-4Uncle Charley's Sweet Italian Sausages, crumbled
- 1 canwhite beans
- 1 Tbsp.Olive Oil
- 2 fl ozChicken stock
- One hearty handful ofKale
- 3 Tbsp.Parmesan cheese
- Half a lemon
- 1 Tsp.crushed red pepper
- Drain and rinse your beans while beginning to brown the sausage over medium-high heat with the olive oil.
- After about 5 minutes, add the beans into the skillet and toss until warm.
- Add in chicken stock to keep the beans and sausage from getting too dry, then toss in the kale and cook until slightly wilted.
- Top with parmesan, a squeeze of lemon and crushed red pepper flakes.