- Preheat oven to 400.
- Remove sausage from casing and cook in skillet until cooked through, breaking up with a spatula. Set aside.
- Cut bagels or muffins in half and lay on a cookie sheet lined with foil.
- Add dried basil to cheese and stir to distribute evenly.
- Using a teaspoon spread pizza sauce on each bagel or muffin.
- Top with a handful of cheese.
- Place sausage crumbles on top of the cheese.
- Bake bagels or muffins in the oven until cheese is melted and sausage starts to brown, about 10-12 minutes.
Want to freeze your bagel pizzas for later?
If you want to prep these for freezing, assemble pizzas as you would but wrap in plastic wrap instead of baking and place in the freezer. Bake pizzas while frozen at 425 until cheese is melted and starting to brown.