Chili & Honey Sausage Bites
- 8 Uncle Charley’s Sweet Italian Sausage Links
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Grill/broil sausage until fully cooked. Once cooked, cut each sausage link into 6 pieces.
- Put honey and chili sauce in a pan and warm on low heat. When it starts to lightly bubble, add sausage pieces and toss in sauce for a few minutes. Do not overheat or cook for a long time or honey-chili mix will turn to brittle toffee.
- Toast sesame seeds in a dry skillet on low heat for a couple of minutes, tossing regularly. Tip sausage into a serving bowl and sprinkle seeds over top. Serve slightly warm for best flavor.