Mustard and Ginger Cocktail Sausages
- 8 Uncle Charley’s Pork Sausage Links
- ½ cup ginger conserve
- ½ cup whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon garlic-flavored olive oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line shallow baking pan with aluminum foil, or use a disposable foil pan. In a large bowl, whisk together ginger conserve, mustard, garlic-flavor oil, and soy sauce.
- Turn sausages in mustard mixture. Arrange on prepared pan and place in oven. Cook 25-30 minutes or until browned, stirring once during cooking.