Sausage Po’ Boy.
- Serving Size:6
- Total Time:15
- Difficulty:Grill Master
- 1 packageUncle Charley's Hot Italian Sausage
- 1 bottleDark beer
- 1 cupShredded lettuce
- 1 largeTomato
- French rolls
- 2 tbspMayo
- 2 tspSpicy Brown Mustard
- 1/2 tspWorcestershire Sauce
- 1 tspBlack Pepper
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add sausage to skillet and brown on both sides.
- Once browned add beer and drop temperature to low-medium. Continue to cook sausage until done.
- While sausage cooks, prepare sandwich toppings. Slice French rolls and slice tomato in to 1/4 inch slices.
- Prepare creole mustard (below) and chill until ready for use.
- Assemble sandwich by spreading mustard on bun, followed by sausage and remaining toppings.
For Creole mustard:
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir until combined. Taste and add additional hot sauce if desired.